Your Cart Is Empty!
By 2020, SNS Research estimates that connected car services will account for nearly $40 Billion in annual revenue, driven by a host of applications, including but not limited to infotainment, navigation, fleet management, remote diagnostics, automatic crash notification, enhanced safety, UBI (Usage Based Insurance), traffic management and even autonomous driving.
The "Connected Car Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the connected car ecosystem including OEM connected car programs, enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, key applications, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for connected car services from 2015 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 3 connectivity models, 5 application categories, 5 regions and 17 leading countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Connected car ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies and key trends
- Connected car programs and platform offerings
- Embedded, tethered and integrated connectivity models
- Analysis of key applications and opportunities
- Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 230 leading ecosystem players, including automotive OEMs, mobile operators and connected car platform specialists
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation
Connected car installed base and service revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Communications & Infotainment
- Navigation & Location Services
- Vehicle Management
- Safety & Security
- Driver Assistance & Autonomous Driving
Embedded Car Connections
- Satellite & Other Technologies
Tethered Car Connections
Integrated Car Connections
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Latin & Central America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the connected car opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- How will connected cars drive investments in Big Data, cloud computing, analytics and other technologies?
- What are the growth prospects of embedded, tethered and integrated connectivity options?
- How do government mandates and initiatives impact the adoption of embedded connectivity?
- What are the future prospects of self-driving cars and cooperative V2X applications?
- Do LTE and 5G technologies pose a threat to the 802.11p standard for V2X communications?
- What strategies should automotive OEMs, mobile operators and connected car platform specialists adopt to remain competitive?
The report has the following key findings:
- By 2020, SNS Research estimates that connected car services will account for nearly $40 Billion in annual revenue, driven by a host of applications
- The proportion of connected car service revenue for driver assistance systems and autonomous driving applications is expected to dramatically increase from merely 5 percent in 2014 to over 11 percent by 2020
- Largely driven by connected car services, Big Data and analytics technology investments in the automotive sector are expected to reach $5 Billion by 2020, following a CAGR of over 14% between 2015 and 2020
- The connected car ecosystem continues to consolidate, with larger players investing in acquisitions to increase their market share, capability, revenue and geographic reach
- Many mobile operators have expanded beyond their traditional role as connectivity providers, to offer end-to-end connected car platforms directly to automotive OEMs and aftermarket suppliers
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.