Your Cart Is Empty!
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential, non-residential, and civil engineering segments. The residential segment covers houses, dwellings, and similar work. The non-residential segment covers commercial, industrial, social, and similar work. Civil engineering covers infrastructure for transportation, telecommunications, energy, and other purposes.
- The Chilean construction industry had total value of $22.8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2011 and 2015.
- The ci
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Chile
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Chile
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Chile construction market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Chile economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Chile construction market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Chile construction market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Chile construction market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Chiles construction market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Sigdo Koppers S.A.
Techint Engineering and Construction
List of Tables
Table 1: Chile construction industry value: $ billion, 2011-15
Table 2: Chile construction industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2015
Table 3: Chile construction industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2015
Table 4: Chile construction industry value forecast: $ billion, 2015-20
Table 5: Sigdo Koppers S.A.: key facts
Table 6: Sigdo Koppers S.A.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Sigdo Koppers S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 8: Socovesa S.A.: key facts
Table 9: Techint Engineering and Construction: key facts
Table 10: Chile size of population (million), 2011-15
Table 11: Chile gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 12: Chile gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 13: Chile inflation, 2011-15
Table 14: Chile consumer price index (absolute), 2011-15
Table 15: Chile exchange rate, 2011-15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Chile construction industry value: $ billion, 2011-15
Figure 2: Chile construction industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 3: Chile construction industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 4: Chile construction industry value forecast: $ billion, 2015-20
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the construction industry in Chile, 2015
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the construction industry in Chile, 2015
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the construction industry in Chile, 2015
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the construction industry in Chile, 2015
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the construction industry in Chile, 2015
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the construction industry in Chile, 2015
Figure 11: Sigdo Koppers S.A.: revenues and profitability
Figure 12: Sigdo Koppers S.A.: assets and liabilities
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.