Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Portugal will register growth at a CAGR of 2.7% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Bread and Rolls category account for the highest volume share in the overall market and is also forecast to register fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
- Food and Drinks Specialists and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the leading distribution channels in the Portuguese Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Portuguese Bakery and Cereals market is dominated by international players such as Mondelez International, Inc. and Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in Portugal.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Portugal provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeaways
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for Portugals Bakery and Cereals market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Portugals Bakery and Cereals market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization -at category level
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Portugals Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Portugals Bakery and Cereals market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in Portugals Bakery and Cereals market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
Health and Wellness analysis
- Value of Health and Wellness claims by category
- Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness companies and market share
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- New products launched in the European Bakery and Cereals market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Health and Wellness data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Health and Wellness definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Average category level prices in EUR and US$, 2015
Table 7: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 8: Leading retailers
Table 9: Leading brands by segments, 2015
Table 10: Leading brands by category, 2015
Table 11: Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales, 2015
Table 12: Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels, overall Bakery and Cereals market, 2015
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 12: Brand share analysis by category (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 13: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 14: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 15: Value of key Health and Wellness claims, by category, 2010-2020
Figure 16: Leading Health and Wellness companies by category, 2015
Figure 17: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 18:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Mondelez International Inc
Mccormick and Company Inc.
Mccormick and Company Inc.
Condi Alimentar SA
S.A.B. de C.V.
Bright Food (Group) Co. Ltd.
Morning Foods Ltd
Associated British Foods Plc
Bright Food (Group) Co. Ltd.
Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A.
The Kellogg company
Dan Cake A/S
Bahlsen GmbH and Co. KG
United Biscuits Ltd
Anitin Panes Especiales S.L.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.