Your Cart Is Empty!
- Bakery and Cereals volume consumption in Brazil is the third highest among major global economies
- Bread and Rolls is the most consumed Bakery and Cereals category in Brazil
- The Breakfast Cereals category will register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019
- Brazils Bakery and Cereals market is driven by consumers desire for affordable meal solutions
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
Get access to:
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that Canadeans 20 key consumer trends have on Bakery and Cereals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies by gender, age, wealth and leisure.
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
- International and Brazil-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs -compare your products against top performers.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to Canadeans unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking which offers exclusive insight into the Bakery and Cereals market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals sector to get a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyse category, brand and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Methodology Market Overview
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Consumer preferences in Bakery and Cereals categories
Historical and projected consumption in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Comparison of the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market to other key countries
Market volume of Brazil Bakery and Cereals, by category
Historical and projected market value of Brazil Bakery and Cereals by category
Winners and losers in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Leading companies in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market, by category
Leading brands in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market, by category Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Brazilian food market
Leading distribution channels in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Brazils Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging
Retailer and packaging (cont.)
Brazils Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging closure/outer
Brazils Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging, forecasted Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions, by age and gender, in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Private Label consumption occasions, by age and gender, in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market by gender and age
Consumption frequency in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market by type of consumption
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Market volume of the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market by category and trend
For leading trends in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
How to target the trend in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
How the trend will evolve in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market Innovation examples
New product example launches in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
New product example launches in the global Bakery and Cereals market Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the Brazilian Bakery and Cereals market
An explanation of the sub-trends
Carrefour ComErcio e IndUstria Ltda
Cencosud Brasil Comercial Ltda
Cereal Partners Worldwide SA
Companhia Brasileira de DistribuiCAo
Companhia Zaffari ComErcio e IndUstria
ConAgra Foods Inc
Dr. August Oetker KG
Gramado - RS
Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V.
Industria De Alimentos Bomgost Ltda
J. Macedo S.A.
M Dias Branco SA Industria e Comercio de Alimentos
Maple Leaf Foods Inc
Pandurata Alimentos Ltda
The Hershey Company
The Kellog Company
The Pavioli SA
Wal-Mart Brasil Ltda
Wickbold and Nosso PAo Ind AlimentIcias Ltda
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.