Your Cart Is Empty!
- A primary driver in Spains Bakery and Cereals market is the desire of consumers to treat themselves to the most indulgent foods to allow themselves uncompromised moments, often to reward themselves after a hard day, or to relax and escape from building stresses
- The second most influential driver is the Changing Age Structures trend - highlighting how Spanish consumers are seeking Bakery and Cereals products that meet their age-specific needs, such as health needs that increase at different ages
- Seeking products which meet their busy lifestyles is also a top motivator in the market, meaning that as consumers are feeling increasingly busy, they seek products which facilitate their hectic schedules
- Bread and Rolls are the most consumed Bakery and Cereals product in Spain as consumers view these as staple and convenient items
- The Energy Bars category will register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019, as consumers increasingly seek these products to facilitate their demanding lives
Canadeans "Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals market in Spain" report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that Canadeans 20 key consumer trends have on Bakery and Cereals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies by gender, age, wealth and leisure.
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
- International and Spain-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against top performers.
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals market for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Consumer preferences in Bakery and Cereals categories
Historical and projected consumption in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Comparison of the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market to other key countries
Market volume of Spanish Bakery and Cereals market, by category
Historical and projected market value of Spanish Bakery and Cereals market by category
Winners and losers in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Leading companies in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market, by category
Leading brands in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market, by category Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Spanish food market
Major Foodservice Operators in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Leading distribution channels in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Spanish Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging
Retailer and packaging (cont.)
Spanish Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging closure/outer
Spanish Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions, by age and gender, in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Private Label consumption occasions, by age and gender, in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market by gender and age
Consumption frequency in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market by type of consumption
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Market volume of the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market by category and trend
For leading trends in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the market
How to target the trend in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
How the trend will evolve in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
New product example launches in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
New product example launches in the global Bakery and Cereals market
Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
An explanation of the sub-trends
Bright Food (Group) Co. Ltd
Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A.
DISTRIBUIDORA INTERNACIONAL DE ALIMENTACION S.A. (DIA)
Dr. August Oetker KG
Galletas gullon S.A
GALLETAS SIRO S.A
S.A.B. de C.V.
GRUPO CARREFOUR S.A.
Horno De Oro
Mondel?z International Inc.
Nutrition and Sante SAS
The Kellogg Company
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.