Your Cart Is Empty!
- Product innovation and greater demand for Indulgence and Fun and Enjoyment activities will drive growth in the Confectionery market
- Demand for private label Confectionery products is growing faster than demand for branded Confectionery products in the US, though brands still account for a much larger share of the market
- A greater number of consumers in the US are turning to luxury Chocolate in order to indulge
- Tweens and Early Teens aged 10 to 14 years old enjoy the highest per capita consumption, making them the most important age group to target. However understanding the role health needs increasingly play will be important when targeting this age group.
Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in the US identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the US market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes over 2009-2019 for the US, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and US-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of US Confectionery consumers. This is based on Canadeans unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. Category, brand and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the US Confectionery market
Historical and projected sales in the US Confectionery market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the US Confectionery market
Comparison of US Confectionery market compared to other key countries
Market volume of US Confectionery by category
Historical and project market value of US Confectionery by category
Winners and losers in the US Confectionery market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the US Confectionery market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the US Confectionery market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the US Confectionery market
Leading companies in the US Confectionery market by category
Leading brands in the US Confectionery market by category
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the US food market
Leading distribution channels in the US Confectionery market
Leading distribution channels by category in the US Confectionery market
US Confectionery market by type of packaging
US Confectionery market by type of packaging closure/outer
US Confectionery market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the US Confectionery market
Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the US Confectionery market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the US Confectionery market by gender and age
Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the US Confectionery market by gender and age
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in in the US Confectionery market
Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the US Confectionery market
Market volume of the US Confectionery market by category and trend
For leading trends in the US Confectionery market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the US Confectionery market
How to target the trend in the US Confectionery market
How the trend will evolve in the US Confectionery market
New product examples launched in the US Confectionery market
New product examples launched in the global Confectionery market
Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the US Confectionery market
Explanation of trends
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.