Your Cart Is Empty!
- Customizing dairy products to meet each age groups need is a main trend in the UK dairy market
- A high percentage of British consumers rely on time-saving products, therefore more convenient dairy products are in demand
- The prices of most of Dairy and Soy Food categories are slightly higher in the UK than in other European countries, therefore manufacturers need to offer more good value for money options
- British consumers are becoming more health-conscious so dairy products that are fortified and enriched with vitamins and protein will prove successful
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy and Soy Food in the UK identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Dairy and Soy Food in the UK, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2010-2020, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadeans 20 key consumer trends have on Dairy and Soy Food consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and UK product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the UK Dairy and Soy Food market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy and Soy Food sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeaways
- Value and volume analysis for Argentinas Confectionery market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Confectionery market
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Argentinas Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Argentinas Confectionery market
- Leading distribution channels ((value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
Health and Wellness analysis
- Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness companies and market share
- Confectionery market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Confectionery market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
- Confectionery market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
- Canadeans consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in Argentinas Confectionery market:
- How the trend is influencing consumption in Argentinas Confectionery market
- How to target the trend in Argentinas Confectionery market
- How the trend will evolve in Argentinas Confectionery market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- What are the key drivers that will influence growth of confectionery market in the future
- New products launched in Argentinas Confectionery market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Health and Wellness data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Health and Wellness definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in ARS and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to ARS
Table 5: Average prices (ARS and US$) by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by segment, 2015
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Table 9: Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales, 2015
Table 10: Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Brand share analysis by categories (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 9: Brand share analysis by segments (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 10: Key Health and Wellness companies by categories
Figure 11: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure, 2015
Figure 12: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure, 2015-2020
The Co-operative Group
Dairy Crest Group Plc.
Irish Dairy Board
Mondelez International Inc.
Adams Food Ltd.
Kavli Holding As
Wyke Farmhouse Cheese Co
Colliers Powerful Welsh Cheddar
Dairy Crest Group Plc.
Kerry Group Plc.
Weight Watchers International Inc.
Yeo Valley Farms (Production) Limited
A.E. Rodda and Son
Kellys Of Cornwall
General Mills Inc.
St Helens Farm Limited
Dean Foods Company
Earths Own Food Company Inc.
Premier Foods Group Limited
Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd.
Groupe Danone S.A.
Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd
First Milk Ltd
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
Delamere Dairy Ltd
Strauss Group ltd.
Liberte Products Inc.
Emmi Schweiz AG
Epicurean Dairy Co.
Moma Foods Ltd.
Stony field Farm
Inner Mongolia Yili Industry Group Co. Ltd.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.