Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Dairy and Soy Food market in Venezuela is expected to register higher growth in volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market.
- The Soymilk Liquid segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Soymilk and Soy Drinks category.
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Butter and Spreadable Fats and the Cheese categories.
- Rigid Plastics is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and their growth analysis from 2012-2015.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and Glass; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Cup, Bottle, Can-Food, Tray, Foil, Jar, pouch, Can-Drink and Aerosol.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice analysis -Key Takeaways
Market Overview, Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Venezuelan Dairy and Soy Food market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Venezuelan Dairy and Soy Food market
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization -at category level
- Volume analysis by category (On-trade and Off-trade analysis)
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share (Off-trade / On-trade) in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Venezuelan Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Venezuelan Dairy and Soy Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Venezuelan Dairy and Soy Food market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Dairy and Soy Food market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Dairy and Soy Food market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
- Dairy and Soy Food market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Examples of New Product Development
- New product development in the Latin American Dairy and Soy Food market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Health and Wellness definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in VEF and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to VEF
Table 5: Category level pricing (VEF and US$)
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by segments, 2015
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
Figure 5: Growth analysis by category (Off-trade), 2010-2020
Figure 6: Growth analysis by category (On-trade), 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by categories (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by segments (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure, 2015
Figure 15: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure, 2015-2020
Productos LActeos Flor de Aragua
Alpina Productos Alimenticios S.A.
Kraft Foods Inc
Industrias Zuly Milk
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
Casa Santiveri S.I.
Dean Foods Company
LActeos los Andes
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.