Your Cart Is Empty!
- Of the six categories analyzed, Frozen Fish and Seafood will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.8% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Fish and Seafood distribution in Colombia.
- The use of Paper and Board is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging material during 2015-2020
- Antillana Sa, Seatech International Inc and Vitamar Sa are the leading market players in the country
- Limited domestic production and economic recovery will drive the demand for imported Fish and Seafood products in the Colombian market
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Fish and Seafood products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Fish and Seafood products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Colombian Fish and Seafood market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Colombian Fish and Seafood market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Colombian Fish and Seafood market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Colombian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Colombian Fish and Seafood market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Fish and Seafood market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Fish and Seafood market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Fish and Seafood market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Canadeans consumer trend framework and explanation of the Sub-trends
- For key trends in Colombias Fish and Seafood market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in Colombias Fish and Seafood market
- How to target the trend in Colombias Fish and Seafood market
- How the trend will evolve in Colombias Fish and Seafood market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- Examples of products launched in the Colombian Fish and Seafood market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics
- Sector Overview
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in COP and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2015-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to COP
Table 4: Average prices (COP and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Brand share by categories, 2015
Seatech International Inc
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.