Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Brazilian Fragrances market is forecast to register high growth at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2014-2019 supported by the presence of large young population who follow the general custom of wearing Fragrances
- Of the three Fragrances categories analyzed, Female Fragrances will remain the largest category as well as is forecast to be the fastest growing category at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2014-2019. Mass Female Fragrances is the largest value segment with a share of 78.2% in the category in 2014
- The Brazilian Fragrances market is dominated by domestic players such as Grupo Boticario, Natura Cosmeticos SA
- The use of Glass as a packaging material in the Brazilian Fragrances market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2014-2019
- Health and Beauty Stores was the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 34.6% distribution share in 2014 while sales through Department Stores had registered the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2011-2014
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Brazil Fragrances market
Historical and projected sales in the Brazil Fragrances market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Brazil Fragrances market
Comparison of Brazil Fragrances market compared to other key countries
Market volume of Brazil Fragrances by category
Historical and project market value of Brazil Fragrances by category
Winners and losers in the Brazil Fragrances market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Brazil Fragrances market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Brazil Fragrances market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Brazil Fragrances market
Leading companies in the Brazil Fragrances market by category
Leading brands in the Brazil Fragrances market by category
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Brazil food market
Leading distribution channels in the Brazil Fragrances market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Brazil Fragrances market
Brazil Fragrances market by type of packaging
Brazil Fragrances market by type of packaging closure/outer
Brazil Fragrances market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the Brazil Fragrances market
Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the Brazil Fragrances market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the Brazil Fragrances market by gender and age
Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the Brazil Fragrances market by gender and age
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in in the Brazil Fragrances market
Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the Brazil Fragrances market
Market volume of the Brazil Fragrances market by category and trend
For leading trends in the Brazil Fragrances market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Brazil Fragrances market
How to target the trend in the Brazil Fragrances market
How the trend will evolve in the Brazil Fragrances market
New product examples launched in the Brazil Fragrances market
New product examples launched in the global Fragrances market
Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the Brazil Fragrances market
Explanation of trends
Natura Cosmeticos SA
Avon Products Ltd
Estee Lauder Inc.
Perfumania Holdings Inc.
LAcqua Di Fiori
Companhia Brasileria de Distribuicao
Carrefour Comercio e Industria Ltda
Walmart Brasil Ltda
Botica Comercial Farmaceutica
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.