Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Hot Drinks market in Greece grew at a CAGR of 2.4% during 2009-2014 in local currency terms.
- Of the three Hot Drinks categories analyzed, Hot Coffee will remain the largest value category.
- The Greek Hot Drinks market is highly competitive and is led by international brands like Nescafe, Lipton and Nesquik which enjoys a majority share in their respective categories.
- Private Label penetration is quite low in the market but their growth rate is higher than that of the branded products which gives enough space for them to compete with the international brands.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets enjoy the highest share in the Greek Hot Drinks market
The report on the Hot Drinks market in Greece provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fresh Meat (Counter), Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Frozen Meat, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Cooked Meats - Counter and Ambient Meat, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Greece Hot Drinks market
Historical and projected sales in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Comparison of Greece Hot Drinks market compared to other key countries
Market volume of Greece Hot Drinks by category
Historical and project market value of Greece Hot Drinks by category
Winners and losers in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Leading companies in the Greece Hot Drinks market by category
Leading brands in the Greece Hot Drinks market by category
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Greece food market
Leading distribution channels in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Greece Hot Drinks market by type of packaging
Greece Hot Drinks market by type of packaging closure/outer
Greece Hot Drinks market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the Greece Hot Drinks market by gender and age
Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the Greece Hot Drinks market by gender and age
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Market volume of the Greece Hot Drinks market by category and trend
For leading trends in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Greece Hot Drinks market
How to target the trend in the Greece Hot Drinks market
How the trend will evolve in the Greece Hot Drinks market
New product examples launched in the Greece Hot Drinks market
New product examples launched in the global Hot Drinks market
Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the Greece Hot Drinks market
Explanation of trends
Bravo Coffee Group
DE Master Blenders 1753 NV
Keurig Green Mountain
Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.