Your Cart Is Empty!
- Of the three categories analyzed, Hot Tea will remain the fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 3.7%
- On-trade sales with 41.1% market share are dominant in the Hot Drinks market in Hong Kong.
- The use of Box outers for packaging Hot Drinks is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2014-2019
- NescafE brand in Nestle S.A. has dominant share of 41.0% in the Hot Coffee category.
- Private label has low market penetration of 2.4% in 2014. They compete with brands beyond price points, which has resulted in a Private Label products gaining market share from brands during 2011-2014
The report on the Hot Drinks sector in Hong Kong provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Hot Drinks consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market value and volume -Hong Kong Hot Drinks market
Historical and projected consumption in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Degree of trade up/down in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Volume of Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market by category
Historical and forecast value of Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market by category
Winners and losers in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Average category level pricing in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in Hong Kongs food market
Leading distribution channels in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Leading distribution channels by category in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
The Hong Kong Hot Drinks market by type of packaging material/container
The Hong Kong Hot Drinks market by type of packaging closure/outer
The Hong Kong Hot Drinks market by type of packaging, forecast
Brand and Private Label Share
Penetration of private label, by categories, in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Private label performance compare to national brands in Hong Kongs Hot Drinks market
Leading brands in Hong KongsHot Drinks market by category
Mondel?z International Inc
Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group
Associated British Foods Plc
Tsit Wing International Holdings Limited
DCH Food mart and City Super
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.