Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Swedish economy is improving supported by healthy domestic demand and government led economic reforms. Subdued inflation and improving consumer sentiments have also increased the demand for consumer packaged goods.
- It is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during the period 2014-2019 to reach SEK8,842.5 million (US$1,150.5 million) by 2019.
- The Hot Coffee category with dominant Off-trade sales is the largest category by value and is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 1.7% in local currency terms during 2014-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets with 42.5% market share is the dominant distribution channel, followed by Convenience stores sales in the Hot Drinks market.
- Bag/Sachet was the most commonly used container type in the Hot Drinks market and accounted for 54.4% market share in 2014.
The report on the Hot Drinks sector in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Hot Drinks consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Hot Drinks consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Historical and projected sales in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Comparison of Sweden Hot Drinks market compared to other key countries
Market volume of Sweden Hot Drinks by category
Historical and project market value of Sweden Hot Drinks by category
Winners and losers in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Leading companies in the Sweden Hot Drinks market by category
Leading brands in the Sweden Hot Drinks market by category
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Sweden food market
Leading distribution channels in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Sweden Hot Drinks market by type of packaging
Sweden Hot Drinks market by type of packaging closure/outer
Sweden Hot Drinks market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the Sweden Hot Drinks market by gender and age
Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the Sweden Hot Drinks market by gender and age
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Market volume of the Sweden Hot Drinks market by category and trend
For leading trends in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
How to target the trend in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
How the trend will evolve in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
New product examples launched in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
New product examples launched in the global Hot Drinks market
Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the Sweden Hot Drinks market
Explanation of trends
Kraft Foods Group Inc
Associated British Foods Plc
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.