Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Spanish Ice Cream market is forecast to grow at a higher CAGR of 4.6% in value terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015
- Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in value terms and is forecast to be the fastest growing category at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2015-2019
- The Russian Ice Cream market is dominated by international players such as Unilever PLC, Nestle S.A.etc.,
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material accounting for 49.9% market share in Russias Ice Cream market in 2015
- Off-trade sales will witness a higher value at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2015-2019, compared to On-trade sales which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2015-2019
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insight report on the Ice Cream market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve - Single Serve and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeouts
- Value and volume -Spains Ice Cream market
- Historic and forecast volume consumption in Spains Ice Cream market
- Degree of trade up/down in Spains Ice Cream market
- Volume of Spains Ice Cream marketby category
- Historical and forecast value of Spains Ice Cream marketby category
- Winners and losers in Spains Ice Cream market
- Average category level pricing in Spains Ice Cream market
- Segment share of the category and change in market share in Spains Ice Cream market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Spains Food market
- Leading distribution channels in Spains Ice Cream market
- Leading distribution channels by category in Spains Ice Cream market
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging material/container
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging closure/outer
- Ice Cream market t by type of packaging, forecasts
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by categories in Spains Ice Cream market
- Private label performance compare to national brands in Spains Ice Cream market
- Leading brands in Spains Ice Cream market by category
- Country context
- Sector overview
- Category data
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
GRUPO CARREFOUR S.A
Grupo Kalise Menorquina S.A.
Dunkin Brands Group Inc.
General Mills Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.