Your Cart Is Empty!
- Of the seven meat categories analyzed, Fresh Meat (Counter) is the largest while Frozen Meat is the fastest growing categories, registering a CAGR of 2.0% during 2009-2019 in Finlands Meat market.
- Denmarks meat market is led by international players Defco, Lemmekod and Danish Crown which together account for 48.8% share of the market
- Private Label has considerable market penetration of 11.4% in 2014. They compete with brands beyond price points, which has resulted in a Private Label products gaining market share from brands during 2011-2014
- The use of Tub Tray containers for packaging meat is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.6% during 2014-2019.
- Frozen Meat is the fastest growing category for private label Meat products in Denmark
- Increased meat-eating has followed rising affluence in Denmarks meat market.
The report on the Meat Market in Denmark provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for The Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat- Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged- Whole Cuts, Cooked meats Counter, Cooked Meats- Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), Frozen Meat , with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving meat consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Denmark Meat market
Historical and projected consumption in the Denmark Meat market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Denmark Meat market
Market volume of Denmark Meat by category
Historical and project market value of Denmark Meat by category
Winners and losers in the Denmark Meat market
Average category level pricing in the Denmark Meat market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Denmark Meat market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Denmark food market
Leading distribution channels in the Denmark Meat market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Denmark Meat market
Denmark Meat market by type of packaging
Denmark Meat market by type of packaging closure/outer
Denmark Meat market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Denmark Meat market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Denmark Meat market
Leading brands in the Denmark Meat market by category
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.