Your Cart Is Empty!
- Of the seven meat categories analyzed, Fresh Meat (Counter) will remain the largest in the Indonesian Meat market, while Cooked Meats- Counter as fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 7.9% during 2009-2019
- The Indonesian Meat market is highly competitive and fragmented with the top players Bernandi, Pronas together account for roughly 21.1% share of the market
- Private Label had considerable market penetration of 13.1% in 2014. Store brands compete with brands beyond price points, which has resulted in a Private Label products gaining market share from brands during 2011-2014
- The use of Tray containers for packaging Meat is forecast to grow at a high CAGR of 5.0% during 2014-2019, led by increasing demand for Packaged Meats
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Indonesian Meat market and it accounted for 46.7% of Meat distribution share in 2014
The report on the Meat Market in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fresh Meat (Counter), Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Frozen Meat, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Cooked Meats - Counter and Ambient Meat, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Report introduction and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Indonesia Meat market
Historical and projected consumption in the Indonesia Meat market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Indonesia Meat market
Market volume of Indonesia Meat by category
Historical and project market value of Indonesia Meat by category
Winners and losers in the Indonesia Meat market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Indonesia Meat market
Category level pricing in the Indonesia Meat market
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Indonesia food market
Leading distribution channels in the Indonesia Meat market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Indonesia Meat market
Indonesia Meat market by type of packaging
Indonesia Meat market by type of packaging closure/outer
Indonesia Meat market by type of packaging, forecasted
Private label performance compared to national brands in the Indonesia Meat market
Leading companies in the Indonesia Meat market by category
Leading brands in the Indonesia Meat market by category
Consumer trend analysis
Canadeans consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
For key trends in the Indonesia Meat market
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Indonesia Meat market
How to target the trend in the Indonesia Meat market
How the trend will evolve in the Indonesia Meat market
Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
New product examples launched in the Indonesia Meat market
PT Hero Supermarket Tbk
PT. Sumber Alfaria Trijaya Tbk
PT Matahari Putra Prima
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.