Your Cart Is Empty!
- Young and urban population with rising disposable income will drive sales of consumer packaged goods in Malaysia
- The Malaysian Pasta and Noodles market will register high growth at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Of the six pasta and noodles categories analyzed, Dried and Instant Noodles is the largest value category and Chilled Pasta is the fastest growth category, registering a high CAGR of 8.4% during 2009-2019
- The Malaysian Pasta and Noodles market is led by international players like Maggi and San Remo with a share of 41.2% and 62.6% respectively in 2014
- Bag/Sachet containers made using Flexible Packaging material are the most commonly used container types in the Pasta and Noodles market
The report on the pasta and noodles market in Malaysia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Noodles, Ambient Pasta, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pasta, Dried and Instant Noodles and Dried Pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Report introduction and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Historical and projected consumption in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Market volume of Malaysia Pasta and Noodles by category
Historical and project market value of Malaysia Pasta and Noodles by category
Winners and losers in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Category level pricing in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Malaysia food market
Leading distribution channels in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market by type of packaging
Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market by type of packaging closure/outer
Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market by type of packaging, forecasted
Private label performance compared to national brands in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Leading companies in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market by category
Leading brands in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market by category
Consumer trend analysis
Canadeans consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
For key trends in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
How to target the trend in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
How the trend will evolve in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
New product examples launched in the Malaysia Pasta and Noodles market
A1 Best One Food Industry Sdn Bhd
Adabi Consumer Industries
Carjen Food Sdn Bhd
Biz - Allianz International ( M ) Sdn Bhd
Pt Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk
Mamee Double-Decker (M) Sdn Bhd
Gentle Supreme Sdn Bhd
Nissin Food Holdings Co. LTD
Vit Makanan (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn. Bhd
Yeo Hiap Seng Limited
Sungai Golok Noodles Factory Ltd
Liguori Pastificio Dal 1820 Spa
Pastificio Antonio Pallante Srl
San Remo Macaroni Company Pty Ltd.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.