Your Cart Is Empty!
- Across the Six categories analyzed, the Dried and Instant Noodles will be the largest value category in the Saudi Arabian Pasta and Noodles market during 2009-2019.
- The Saudi Arabian Pasta and Noodles market is competitive and is led by international player such as Nestle and domestic player such as The Goody Saudi Products Marketing Company.
- The Use of Bag/Sachet container type will register fastest growth at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2014-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Saudi Arabian food market, also holds for more than three-fourth of the distribution share for the Pasta and Noodles products in the country.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insight report on the Pasta and Noodles market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Noodles, Ambient Pasta, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pasta, Dried and Instant Noodles, Dried Pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bag/sachet and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Historical and projected consumption in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Market volume of Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles by category
Historical and project market value of Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles by category
Winners and losers in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Average category level pricing in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Saudi Arabia food market
Leading distribution channels in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market by type of packaging
Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market by type of packaging closure/outer
Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market
Leading brands in the Saudi Arabia Pasta and Noodles market by category
Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd.
Nongshim co. ltd.
Mamee Double-Decker (M) Sdn Bhd
Soms Noodle House
The Goody Saudi Products Marketing Company
Wafrah for Industry and Development Co.
Pasta Zara Spa
Bassamh Marketing Co Ltd
Al Joud Company
Orient Provision and Trading Co. Ltd
Ebro Foods S.A.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.