Your Cart Is Empty!
- The US is the largest Prepared Meals market in volume terms
- Ready Meals is the biggest segment of the Prepared Meals market
- Busier schedules are making consumers more dependent on convenient food
- Changing household structures means meal times have become more fragmented
The Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in the US report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Prepared Meals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadeans 20 key consumer trends have on Prepared Meals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
International and American-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Develop the best strategies in product formulation, packaging, and consumer targets through Canadeans analysis of product examples and unique, proprietary data. Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years
- Know who the key consumer groups are for your products thanks to our unique consumer data, which has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the US Prepared Meals market
- Identify the best way to differentiate your products from the competition. Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Prepared Meals market for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Understand how your category is going to change over the next five years. Analysis of category, brand, and packaging dynamics show which opportunities will emerge in future and how to position your product range to take advantage of them
Wal-Mart Stores Inc
The Kroger Company
Artisan Bistro Meals
Van de Kamp
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.