Your Cart Is Empty!
- The US is a major global Savory Snacks market significantly outsizing major economies in 2014
- Processed Snacks is the leading category by value and volume
- The US Savory Snacks market is driven by consumers desire for relaxation and escapism
- US women consider indulgence adding value to Savory Snacks
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
Get access to:
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Savory Snacks, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that Canadeans 20 key consumer trends have on Savory Snacks consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies by gender, age, wealth and leisure.
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
- International and US-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against top performers.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to Canadeans unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking which offers exclusive insight into the Savory Snacks market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector to get a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyse category, brand and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the United States Savory Snacks market
Historical and projected sales in the United States Savory Snacks market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the United States Savory Snacks market
Comparison of United States Savory Snacks market compared to other key countries
Market volume of United States Savory Snacks by category
Historical and project market value of United States Savory Snacks by category
Winners and losers in the United States Savory Snacks market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the United States Savory Snacks market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the United States Savory Snacks market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the United States Savory Snacks market
Leading companies in the United States Savory Snacks market by category
Leading brands in the United States Savory Snacks market by category
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the United States food market
Leading distribution channels in the United States Savory Snacks market
Leading distribution channels by category in the United States Savory Snacks market
United States Savory Snacks market by type of packaging
United States Savory Snacks market by type of packaging closure/outer
United States Savory Snacks market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the United States Savory Snacks market
Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the United States Savory Snacks market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the United States Savory Snacks market by gender and age
Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the United States Savory Snacks market by gender and age
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in in the United States Savory Snacks market
Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the United States Savory Snacks market
Market volume of the United States Savory Snacks market by category and trend
For leading trends in the United States Savory Snacks market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the United States Savory Snacks market
How to target the trend in the United States Savory Snacks market
How the trend will evolve in the United States Savory Snacks market
New product examples launched in the United States Savory Snacks market
New product examples launched in the global Savory Snacks market
Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the United States Savory Snacks market
Explanation of trends
ConAgra Foods Inc.
Diamond Foods Inc
General Mills Inc.
Herr Foods Inc
JFC International Inc
Made in Nature
Mondelez International Inc.
The Kellogg Company
The Kroger Company
UTZ Quality Foods Inc
Walmart stores Inc
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.