Your Cart Is Empty!
- Among all five categories analyzed, the Facial Care is the leading value category with 48.8% share by value in the Chilean Skincare market.
- Hand Care is forecast to register the fastest volume growth at a CAGR of 9.0% in the Chilean Skincare market during 2015-2020
- The Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type, and its usage is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% in the Chilean Skincare market during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Chilean Skincare market.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
-Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
-Value and volume analysis for the Chilean Skincare market
-Historic and forecast consumption in the Chilean Skincare market
-Degree of trade up/down in the Chilean Skincare market
-Volume analysis by category
-Historic and forecast value analysis by category
-Winners and losers by category with change in market share
-Average category level pricing
-Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
-Leading retailers in the Chilean Cosmetics and Toiletries market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Chilean Skincare market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
-Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)Brand Share
-Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
-Category value and volume data
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in CLP and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to CLP
Table 4: Average prices (CLP and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Brand share by categories, 2015
Johnson and Johnson GmbH
Avon Products Inc.
Pierre Fabre Dermo-CosmEtique
E.T. Browne Drug Co. Inc.
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
CosmEtica S.A. de C.V.
Laboratorio Labococh Ltda.
Laboratorio Petrizzio S.A.
EstEe Lauder Inc.
Oriflame Cosmetics Global SA
La Mer Technology Inc.
Galdetma S A
Pamela Grant Beauty
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.