Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Brandy category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2019.
- Scotch Whiskey is the largest segment by value in the Whiskey category and is also expected to gain market share during 2015-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Germanys Wine and Spirits market.
- The Whiskey category has the highest private label penetration in Germanys Spirits market.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, paper and board, rigid plastics, and others; container data for: bottle, bag-in-box, carton and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Market value and volume for Germanys Spirits market
- Historical and projected consumption in Germanys Spirits market
- Degree of trade up/down in Germanys Spirits market
- Market volume of Germanys Spirits by category
- Historical and project market value of Germanys Spirits by category
- Winners and losers in Germanys Spirits market
- Average category level pricing in Germanys Spirits market
- Segment share of the category and change in market share in Germanys Spirits market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Germanys Wine/ Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels in Germanys Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels by category in Germanys Spirits market
- Spirits market by type of packaging
- Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer
- Spirits market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by categories in Germanys Spirits market
- Private label performance compare to national brands in Germanys Spirits market
- Leading brands in Germanys Spirits market by category
- Country context
- Sector overview
- Category data
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and USD, 2010-2019
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2019
Table 3: Average prices (EUR and USD) by category, 2015
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers and store count
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market value (EUR, USD) and volume analysis, 2010-2019
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
Figure 5: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2019
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2019
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall food, 2011-2014
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels by category, 2014
Figure 9: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 10: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2019
Figure 11: Private label penetration by categories, 2014 Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2011-2014
Figure 13: Brand share analysis by categories, 2014
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.