Your Cart Is Empty!
- Across the eight Spirits categories analyzed, Specialty Spirits was the largest category by value with a 34.2% market share in 2014. Brandy is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2014-2019.
- The Hungarian Spirits market is highly competitive. It was led by market players like Zwack Unicum Rt, Diageo plc and Pernod Ricard S.A. with a combined average market share of 9.8% in 2014
- The Spirits market in Hungary accounts for more than one-fifth of the overall Wine and Spirits retail sales by volume
- Private label products penetration in Spirits market holds a considerable share in 2014 with the Rum category having highest Private label penetration
The Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Hungary provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Hungary Spirits market
Historical and projected sales in the Hungary Spirits market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Hungary Spirits market
Comparison of Hungary Spirits market compared to other key countries
Market volume of Hungary Spirits by category
Historical and project market value of Hungary Spirits by category
Winners and losers in the Hungary Spirits market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Hungary Spirits market
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Hungary Spirits market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Hungary Spirits market
Leading companies in the Hungary Spirits market by category
Leading brands in the Hungary Spirits market by category
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Hungary food market
Leading distribution channels in the Hungary Spirits market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Hungary Spirits market
Hungary Spirits market by type of packaging
Hungary Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer
Hungary Spirits market by type of packaging, forecasted
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the Hungary Spirits market
Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the Hungary Spirits market
Under/Over-consumption levels in the Hungary Spirits market by gender and age
Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the Hungary Spirits market by gender and age
Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in in the Hungary Spirits market
Consumer trend analysis
Degree of influence that consumer trends have on volume consumption in the Hungary Spirits market
Market volume of the Hungary Spirits market by category and trend
For leading trends in the Hungary Spirits market
Degree of influence trend has on volume by consumption by key demographic
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Hungary Spirits market
How to target the trend in the Hungary Spirits market
How the trend will evolve in the Hungary Spirits market
New product examples launched in the Hungary Spirits market
New product examples launched in the global Spirits market
Actions and Recommendations
How to successfully target key trends in the Hungary Spirits market
Explanation of trends
Gyor Liquor Ltd
Clear Creek Distillery
REzangyal Keresekedelmi KorlAtolt Felel?ssEg? TArsasAg
Remy Coitreau Group
Zsindelyes Keresked?hAz Kft
BEkEsi Brandy Company
Panyolai SzilvOrium Kft.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Lucas Bols B.V.
Berry Bros and Rudd.
TJ Carolan and Son Limited
Torley Champagne Cellars Ltd.
The VArda-Drink Group
Budapesti Likoripari KFT
Destilerias Sierra Unidas S.A. De C.V
Hiram Walker and Sons whiskey Distillery
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.