Your Cart Is Empty!
The Spirits market in Japan registered moderate growth during 2009-2014 but is forecast to register lower growth during 2014-2019. The Specialty Spirits category has the largest volume share in the Japanese Spirits market while the Gin and Genever and Vodka categories will register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Rising CPI - Alcoholic Beverages will strengthen demand for value products.
- Liqueurs are the fastest growing category in the Japanese Spirits market and will gain maximum market share during 2014-2019.
- On-Trade sales and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets leads the distribution channels in the Japanese Wines and Spirits market
- Glass is the only used packaging material in the Spirits market in Japan.
- Hennessy VSOP is the leading brand in the Brandy category while Jose Cuervo is the leading brand in the Tequila and Mezcal category.
- Japanese consumers are price conscious and are increasingly trading down to budget products such as Shochu and Chuhai (flavored Shochu mixed with soda in a can) as they look for cheaper alternatives.
- With growing popularity of Japanese Whiskies, manufacturers are increasing the prices to overcome the shortage of the aged stock.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Spirits consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving prepared meals consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Report introduction and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Japan Spirits market
Historical and projected consumption in the Japan Spirits market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Japan Spirits market
Market volume of Japan Spirits by category
Historical and project market value of Japan Spirits by category
Winners and losers in the Japan Spirits market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Japan Spirits market
Category level pricing in the Japan Spirits market
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Japan food market
Leading distribution channels in the Japan Spirits market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Japan Spirits market
Japan Spirits market by type of packaging
Japan Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer
Japan Spirits market by type of packaging, forecasted
Private label performance compared to national brands in the Japan Spirits market
Leading companies in the Japan Spirits market by category
Leading brands in the Japan Spirits market by category
Consumer trend analysis
Canadeans consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
For key trends in the Japan Spirits market
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Japan Spirits market
How to target the trend in the Japan Spirits market
How the trend will evolve in the Japan Spirits market
Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
New product examples launched in the Japan Spirits market
Remy Coitreau Group
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Nakano BC Co. Ltd.
Lejay Lagoute SAS
The Hitejinro Co. Ltd.
Asahi Breweries Ltd.
Suntory Holdings Limited
Godo Shusei Co. LTD.
Kirishima Shuzo Co. Ltd.
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
Seven and I Holdings Co. Ltd
Daiei and Lawson.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.