Your Cart Is Empty!
- Subdued inflation and improving consumer sentiments will further boost the consumer spending in the country.
- The Spirits market in Sweden declined at a CAGR of -2.9% during 2009-2014 an is expected to further decline at a CAGR of -0.6% during 2014-2019
- The Whiskey category accounted for 32.6% of the volume sales in the Swedish Spirits market and was followed by the Vodka category with a 21.4% share in 2014.
- Glass was the most commonly used packaging material in the Spirits market and accounted for 99.7% of the market share in 2014.
- The high prices of Spirits, caused by an increase in excise taxes, have impacted the purchasing habits of Swedish consumers, who have become more value conscious.
- Rising health concerns associated with Spirits is encouraging consumers to limit consumption levels, leading consumers to shift from high ABV Spirits to lower ABV Spirits.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Liqueurs, Specialty Spirits, Gin and Genever and Tequila and Mezcal categories , with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Spirits and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence prepared meals consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving prepared meals consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Report ScopeCountry Context
Macroeconomic indicators .Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price IndexMarket Overview
Market value and volume for the Swedish Spirits market
Historical and projected consumption in the Swedish Spirits market
Market volume of Swedish Spirits by category
Historical and project market value of Swedish Spirits by category
Winners and losers in the Swedish Spirits market
Average category level pricing in the Swedish Spirits market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Swedish Spirits marketRetail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading Wine/Spirits retailers in the Swedish market
Leading distribution channels in the Swedish Spirits market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Swedish Spirits marketPackaging
Spirits market by type of packaging material/container
Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer
Spirits market by type of packaging, forecasted
Table of ContentsBrand Share
Leading brands in the Swedish Spirits market by categoryConsumer trend analysis
Canadean.s consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
For key trends in the Swedish Spirits market
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Swedish Spirits market
How to target the trend in the Swedish Spirits market
How the trend will evolve in the Swedish Spirits market
Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumptionInnovation examples
New product examples launched in the Swedish Spirits market Appendix
Lvmh MoEt Hennessy
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Lucas Bols B.V.
The Osborne Group
Companhia MUller De Bebidas
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
William Grant and Sons Ltd.
The Edrington Group
Lucas Bols B.V.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.