Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Wine market in Norway is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015.
- The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Cava segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Sparkling Wine category.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Norways Wine market.
- Jh Andresen is the leading player in Still Wine category in Norway.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for Norways Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Norways Wine market
- Degree of trade up/down in Norways Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Norways Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Norways Wine market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in NOK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to NOK
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
BarAo de Vilar
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Sogevinus - Fine Wines SA
Barefoot Wine and Bubbly
Casa Vinicola Zonin
Comte De Ninot
Consorzio Tutela Del Vino Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecc
F.W. Langguth Erben Gmbh and Co. Kg
Farm Albino Armani
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Grans Bryggeri As
Henkell and Co. Sektkellerei Kg
LVMH MoEt Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Lanson International Diffusion
Nuiton-Beaunoy Cave Hautes-COT
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Solver Jose S.A.
Vina Casal De Gorchs S.A
B and K Int
Balatonboglari Borgazdasag Zrt
Barone Ricasoli S.P.A
Bodegas MarquEs de CAceres
Casa Santos Lima Companhia das Vinhas SA
Casa Vinicola Botter Carlo and CSPA
Chapelle Du Bois
Constellation Brands Inc.
J. BAumer Weinkellerei
Kellermeister Johann Bihn
Les Grands Chais de France
MGM Mondo del Vino
Marques De Chivite
Masi Agricola S.P.A
Mondo del Vino
Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
ViNa Concha Y Toro S.A.
ViNa San Pedro TarapacA S.A.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.