Your Cart Is Empty!
- Of the three categories analyzed, Still Wine will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 24.9% during 2015-2019
- On-trade sales lead the distribution of Wine in India and accounted for more than half of the market share in 2014
- Glass is the only packaging material used for packaging of products in the Indian Wine market
- The Wine market in the country is highly competitive and is led by players such as indage vintners and United Spirits
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton, Bag-in-Box, and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Market value and volume for India swine market
- Historical and projected consumption in Indias Wine market
- Degree of trade up/down in Indias Wine market
- Market volume of Indias Wine by category
- Historical and project market value of Indias Wine by category
- Winners and losers in Indias Wine market
- Average category level pricing in Indias Wine market
- Segment share of the category and change in market share in Indias Wine market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Indias Wine/ Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels in Indias Wine market
- Leading distribution channels by category in Indias Wine market
- Wine market by type of packaging
- Wine market by type of packaging closure
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecasted
Contents Brand Share
- Leading brands in India swine market by category
- Country context
- Sector overview
- Category data
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadian
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in INR and USD, 2010-2019
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2019
Table 3: Average prices (INR and USD) by category, 2015
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers and store count
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market value (INR, USD) and volume analysis, 2010-2019
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
Figure 5: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2019
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2019
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall food, 2010-2013
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels by category, 2014
Figure 9: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type and closure, 2015
Figure 10: Growth in key packaging material, type and closure, 2015-2019
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by categories, 2014
Boizel Chanoine Champagne Sa
Centre Vinicole Nicolas Feuillatte
Alain Thienot Sas
Champagne Duval Leroy Sa
Compagnie Francaise Des Grands Vins
Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI)
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Gh Martel and Co
LVMH MoEt Hennessy
Lanson International Diffusion
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Rothschild and Cie
Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA
Domaines Listel Sa
Grands Chais De France Sa
Maison Louis Jadot
Maison Noemie Vernaux
Union Des Vignerons Des Cotes Du Rhone Sca
Quinta Ferreira Estate Winery
Societe des Vins et Spiritueux La Martiniquaise S.A.S.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.