Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Polish Wine market is forecast to register high growth during 2014-2019 supported by increasing disposable income and strong domestic demand
- Of the three Wine categories analyzed, Still Wine will remain the largest while Fortified Wine will be the fastest growing category, registering a CAGR of 11.4% during 2014-2019
- The Polish Wine market is highly competitive and is led by international players such as Henkell and Co. Sektkellerei and Bacardi Ltd. and few domestic players such as Bartex-Bartol s.p.j.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Polish Wine market and it accounted for 59.1% of volume distribution of Wine in 2014
- The use of Stopper closure for packaging Wine is forecast to grow at a high CAGR of 8.2% during 2014-2019, led by its high usage in the Still Wine category
- Wine with lower alcohol content will have better prospects supported by increasing health consciousness among the Polish consumers
- Changing Life Stages caused by urbanization and Experience Seeking for new flavors in Wine products are the most influential factors contributing to Wine market growth
The report on the Wine sector in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Still Wine, Sparkling Wine and Fortified Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
Report introduction and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Poland Wine market
Historical and projected consumption in the Poland Wine market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Poland Wine market
Market volume of Poland Wine by category
Historical and project market value of Poland Wine by category
Winners and losers in the Poland Wine market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Poland Wine market
Category level pricing in the Poland Wine market
Retailer and packaging
Leading retailers in the Poland food market
Leading distribution channels in the Poland Wine market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Poland Wine market
Poland Wine market by type of packaging
Poland Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer
Poland Wine market by type of packaging, forecasted
Private label performance compared to national brands in the Poland Wine market
Leading companies in the Poland Wine market by category
Leading brands in the Poland Wine market by category
Consumer trend analysis
Canadeans consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
For key trends in the Poland Wine market
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Poland Wine market
How to target the trend in the Poland Wine market
How the trend will evolve in the Poland Wine market
Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
New product examples launched in the Poland Wine market
Vinex Slavyantsi Winery
Davide Campari-Milano S.P.A
E and J Gallo Winery
CIN and CIN
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.