Your Cart Is Empty!
- Rising GDP per capita and a large base of young population is creating new dynamics in the consumer goods sector in Slovakia.
- Still Wine has the highest volume share in the Slovakian Wine market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for all categories in the Slovakian Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Louis Latour, Barbaresco and Baron DArignac are the leading brands in the Still Wine category.
- Slovakia has a growing economy and has fair share of demographic mix of the young and mid-lifers with growing disposable income in the country which offers growth opportunities to the Wine manufacturers.
- The Wine market registered high growth owing to increased per capita consumption during 2009-2014.
- The Slovakian Wine market was led by the Still Wine category which is also forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Slovakian Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Table of Contents
Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the Slovakia Wine market
Historical and projected consumption in the Slovakia Wine market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Slovakia Wine market
Market volume of Slovakia Wine by category
Historical and project market value of Slovakia Wine by category
Winners and losers in the Slovakia Wine market
Average category level pricing in the Slovakia Wine market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Slovakia Wine market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Slovakia food market
Leading distribution channels in the Slovakia Wine market
Leading distribution channels by category in the Slovakia Wine market
Slovakia Wine market by type of packaging
Slovakia Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer
Slovakia Wine market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Slovakia Wine market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the Slovakia Wine market
Leading brands in the Slovakia Wine market by category
Tesco Stores SR
Lidl Slovenska Republika
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.