Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Wine market in the US will register high growth in value terms during 2015-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets occupies more than half of the share in the US Wine market in 2014.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material accounting for 96.6% share in 2015.
- Franzia, Taylors and Andre/ Wycliff are the popular brands in the Wine market in the US.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Still Wine, Sparkling Wine and Fortified Wine, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, paper and board, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottle, Bag-in-Box, Carton and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Market value and volume for the US Wine market
- Historical and projected consumption in the US Wine market
- Market volume of US Wine by category
- Historical and project market value of US Wine by category
- Winners and losers in the US Wine market
- Average category level pricing in the US Wine market
- Segment share of the category and change in market share in the US Wine market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the US Wine/Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels in the US Wine market
- Leading distribution channels by category in the US Wine market
- Spirits market by type of packaging
- Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer
- Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast
Brand and Private Label Share
- Leading brands in the US Wine market by category
- Country context
- Sector overview
- Category data
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in USD, 2010-2019
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2019
Table 3: Average prices (USD) by category, 2015
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers and store count
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market value (USD) and volume analysis, 2010-2019
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2019
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2019
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2010-2013
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2019
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by categories, 2014
The Kroger company
Charles Jacquin et Cie. Inc
Constellation Brands Inc
E. and J. Gallo Winery
Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd
Sogrape Vinhos S.A
Stock Spirits Group
Fladgate and Yeatman - Vinhos S.A
The Wine Group
Banfi Products Corp
F. Korbel and Bros
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Gloria Ferrer Winery
LVMH MoEt Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A,Pernod Ricard S.A
Verdi Imports Co
Arbor Mist Winery
Barossa Valley Wine Company
Bella Sera USA
bronco wine co
Casella Wines Pty Ltd
Columbia Crest Winery
Copper Ridge Vineyards
Glen Ellen Winery
kendall jackson wine estates
Les Vins Georges Duboeuf
Manischewitz Wine Company
Niebaum-Coppola Estate Winery
palm bay international
Redwood Creek Winery
Robert Mondavi Winery
ste michelle wine estates
The Paul Masson Mountain Winery
Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
Trinchero Family Estates
Turning Leaf Vineyards
ViNa Concha Y Toro S.A.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.