Your Cart Is Empty!
- The consumer electronics market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of audio visual equipment and photographic equipment designed primarily for domestic use. The audio visual equipment segment includes CD Players, DVD and Blu-ray Players / Recorders, hi-fi systems, home theatre, in-car entertainment systems, portable digital audio, radios, televisions and video recorders. The photographic equipment market values the total sales of camcorders, cameras and photographic equipment and optical instruments. Camcorders include all camcorders across all price ranges. Cameras include all cameras across all price ranges. Photographic equipment and optical instruments includes all camera and camcorder accessories, binoculars and telescopes. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Greek consumer electronics market had total revenues of $327.2m in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -15.3% between 2010 and 2014.
- The audio and visual equipment segment was the most lucrative for the Greek consumer electronics market in 2014, with total revenues of $230.4m, equivalent to 70.4% of the markets overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline less steeply, with an anticipated CARC of -1.9% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $297.1m by the end of 2019.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the consumer electronics market in Greece
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the consumer electronics market in Greece
Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Greece economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Greece consumer electronics market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Greece consumer electronics market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece consumer electronics market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Greeces consumer electronics market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
Dixons Carphone plc 19
Euronics International BV 20
Metro AG 21
Macroeconomic Indicators 25
Country Data 25
Industry associations 28
Related MarketLine research 28
About MarketLine 29
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Greece consumer electronics market value: $ million, 2010-14 9
Table 2: Greece consumer electronics market category segmentation: $ million, 2014 10
Table 3: Greece consumer electronics market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014 11
Table 4: Greece consumer electronics market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 12
Table 5: Dixons Carphone plc: key facts 19
Table 6: Euronics International BV: key facts 20
Table 7: Metro AG: key facts 21
Table 8: Metro AG: key financials ($) 22
Table 9: Metro AG: key financials (Euro) 22
Table 10: Metro AG: key financial ratios 23
Table 11: Greece size of population (million), 2010-14 25
Table 12: Greece gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14 25
Table 13: Greece gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14 25
Table 14: Greece inflation, 2010-14 26
Table 15: Greece consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14 26
Table 16: Greece exchange rate, 2010-14 26
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Greece consumer electronics market value: $ million, 2010-14 9
Figure 2: Greece consumer electronics market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014 10
Figure 3: Greece consumer electronics market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014 11
Figure 4: Greece consumer electronics market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 12
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the consumer electronics market in Greece, 2014 13
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the consumer electronics market in Greece, 2014 14
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the consumer electronics market in Greece, 2014 15
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the consumer electronics market in Greece, 2014 16
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the consumer electronics market in Greece, 2014 17
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the consumer electronics market in Greece, 2014 18
Figure 11: Metro AG: revenues and profitability 23
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.