Your Cart Is Empty!
- Belgians are comfortable with debit cards, using them an average of 75 times per year. Pay-now cards are more commonly held than pay-later cards, and they are used twice as often. Credit and charge cards represent about 22% of the payment cards market, hence issuers have an opportunity to drive the uptake and usage of pay-later cards through incentives.
- E-commerce accounts for the vast majority of online purchases in Belgium. Nevertheless m-commerce is quickly gaining ground, with this market expected to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 41% over the next five years. As Belgian consumers become more comfortable with online payments generally, and mobile commerce in particular, this market will see robust growth.
- Consumers in Belgium are generally apathetic towards mobile proximity payments, despite the rapid development of contactless payments in markets around neighboring countries. However, those consumers who do use mobile wallets hold highly positive attitudes towards them, so growth is likely in the medium term.
Verdict Financials "Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Belgium" covers the consumer payment environment in Belgium. Divided into three main sections, the report starts by looking at the proximity payment segment focusing on payment cards. The next section focuses on remote payment such as online and mobile payments. In the last part, a brief coverage on the payment infrastructure and regulatory environment in Belgium will be touched upon.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Belgian consumers use their payment tools, and how has this changed in recent years?
- Which players are key in the debit, credit, and charge card spaces? How are they adapting to changes within the wider market?
- How extensive are mobile, online, and contactless payments and where does future growth lie?
Table of Contents
PAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE and REGULATION
Ban contact Mister Cash
Axa Bank Belgium
Banca Monte Paschi Belgio
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.