Your Cart Is Empty!
- Issuers are getting contactless cards into the hands of consumers, but many are either unconvinced of the technologys benefits or concerned about security. Payment providers will need to invest in educating consumers on the benefits of contactless technology and strengthening the technologys value proposition.
- E-commerce continues to account for the vast majority of online purchases in France. However, m-commerce is gaining ground, with its share of online purchases quickly growing from 1% in 2010 to 12% in 2014. Payment providers should look to invest in mobile to ensure their long-term relevance.
- Frances POS terminal infrastructure has witnessed minimal expansion in recent years. Given the markets sizable smartphone penetration levels mPOS offers a major opportunity to boost card acceptance levels among merchants - especially the 730,000 SMEs in France that have smartphones but do not accept card payments (according to Visa Europe).
"Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: France" is a comprehensive review of the consumer payments space in France. It provides payment card statistics on market size and forecasts, as well as analysis of regulation, acquiring, and payment innovation in France.
Reasons To Buy
- Futureproof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the payments market in France.
- Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
- Learn about the threat new payment technologies pose to the payment card space, and how these developments will influence market dynamics.
Table of Contents
PAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE and REGULATION
La Banque Postale
Le CrEdit Lyonnais
CrEdit Mutuel - CIC
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.