Your Cart Is Empty!
- Futureproof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the German market.
- Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
- Learn about the threat new payment technologies pose to the payment card space, and how these developments will influence market dynamics.
Reasons To Buy
- How do German consumers use their payment tools, and how has this changed in recent years?
- Which players are key in the debit, credit, and charge card spaces? How are they adapting to changes within the wider market?
- How extensive are mobile, online, and contactless payments and where does future growth lie?
- What impact is regulatory change having on the German payments sector, and how will it likely affect future market development?
The average German consumer is debt-averse, with only 29.2% of credit card holders revolving their balances, and only 35.0% of consumers owning any form of pay-later card. Considering the interchange caps soon to come into force, issuers should look to pay-later cards as an alternative revenue source.
Germany is the fifth-largest online commerce market globally, and while only 8% of the total online expenditure in the market was accounted for by m-commerce in 2013, this figure is expected to rise to 21% by 2018. Payment providers and merchants should therefore focus on optimizing not only their websites, but also payment tools, for mobiles.
NFC is currently very underdeveloped in the German market compared to other European countries. Awareness of both contactless cards and mobile wallets is rising, but consumers are not interested in the technology even when they are aware of it.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.