Your Cart Is Empty!
- In contrast to the high penetration of debit cards, credit and charge cards are held by relatively few consumers.
- E-commerce accounts for the vast majority of online purchases by value in the Netherlands, although m-commerce is expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 22% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Dutch debit card market is dominated by three big players - ABN Amro, Rabobank, and ING - which are so important to the economy as to be tacitly supported by the government, making it difficult for new entrants to disrupt the market.
Verdict Financials "Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Netherlands" examines the Dutch consumer payments market, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the regulations in force that players must comply with, and how these have changed in recent years.Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
- Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
- Considers consumer attitudes towards prepaid cards, P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in the Netherlands are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
- Explores the online payment market in the Netherlands by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
- Considers the regulations affecting the payments market and how they are likely to affect both incumbents and disruptors.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in the Netherlands.
- Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Discover consumer sentiment towards various payment tools in the Dutch market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
- Learn about the key regulatory requirements affecting Dutch payments players and any recent or upcoming changes to those requirements.
Table of Contents
PAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE and REGULATION
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.