Your Cart Is Empty!
- Depth and breadth of product ranges and a widely accessible offer sees Asda retain its leading position in the cooking and baking market in 2016. Its share however has stagnated due to a decline in food and grocery footfall at larger format stores limiting share growth in cooking and baking.
- The growth of discounters has intensified the value end of the cooking and baking market, causing Wilko to lose market share in 2016. The aggressive expansion and the broadening of kitchenware propositions at the likes of BandM and Home Bargains will make it a challenge for Wilko to regain market share in the coming years.
- Replacement overwhelmingly drives purchases in cooking and baking, and has been cited by 78.9% of consumers. Other factors such as desiring a new look (33.6%) or impulse (24.8%) are low drivers compared to replacement, and although pertinent to all the product categories, replacement is especially relevant in pans.
Cooking and Baking 2016 is part of Verdict Retails Home Retail Series of report, which provides expert insight into the cooking and baking market, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the UK market, analysing key trends in the market based consumer data from Verdict Retails survey.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key issues and strategies for success within the cooking and baking market in the UK
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for the cooking and baking market in the UK.
- Retailer profiles; a detailed look at the dominant players including market shares and outlooks.
- Consumer data: a detailed look at what, how and where people are buying cooking and baking products.
Reasons To Buy
- This HRS Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Cooking and Baking market based on insights from Verdicts bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand the opportunities within the Cooking and Baking market.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.