Your Cart Is Empty!
- Explains what is driving the cosmeceutical trend, including the impact of a "selfie" culture and aversion to invasive cosmetic procedures.
- Offers insight into the latest trends in cosmeceutical innovation including medicated beauty and expansion of this trend beyond skincare.
- Provides insight based on results from Canadean Consumers latest research, including the 2014 Q4 consumer survey.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the key drivers influencing cosmeceutical innovation?
- Which product categories are being most impacted by the cosmeceutical trend, and which ones are emerging?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for cosmeceutical brands in future innovation?
Cosmeceuticals have often been associated with the skincare space. However, this is now changing due to the expansion of more appearance-related concerns beyond the skin. Clinically inspired approaches are now being adopted in new categories such as haircare, nail care, and even fragrances.
Aversion to invasive and more aggressive treatments is prompting cosmeceutical innovation to simulate similar functions, harness ingredients previously only available in cosmetic surgery, and develop novel packaging approaches.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.