Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the regulatory framework that governs the use of cosmetics claims.
- Use key opinion leader interviews to gain insight, understand areas of opportunity and also the potential penalties.
- Use consumer survey data to understand the common perception of cosmetic claims. Understand consumers needs and expectations.
- Use nuances of interpretation to strengthen claims.
- Identify ways to avoid the pitfalls associated with negotiating the regulatory process.
Reasons To Buy
- Why do consumers distrust certain claims? Which claims are consumers most likely to believe as credible?
- How can brands build consumer trust in products? What makes claims believable?
- What will make consumers switch personal care brands?
- What is the future of cosmetic claims?
- How can manufacturers improve their relationship with the claims authorities?
The signs of aging, such as wrinkles, loss of skin tone and luminosity, become more prevalent with age, especially among over 50s women. Despite a plethora of skincare and make-up products intended to address these issues, older consumers do not find claims such as anti-aging to be at all effective.
Consumer trust in products is fundamental to the success of a brand, but it does not follow that stronger claims equate to higher sales. People are as likely to put their trust in what their friend says, or may choose a product for what it leaves out (e.g. chemicals) as puts in.
Consumers in the BRIC markets are particularly enthusiastic about the idea of DNA-matched cosmetics. While only 5-6% of consumers in Germany and France find this concept to be appealing, consumers in Russia, China and Brazil are very open to the approach (25%, 29% and 37% said they found it appealing, respectively).
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.