Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the political system in Tajikistan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Tajikistan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Tajikistan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Tajikistan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons To Buy
What is the outlook in Tajikistan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government
How does Tajikistan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment
How does Tajikistan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education
How does Tajikistan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and RandD expenditure trends
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Tajikistan, as well as the countrys economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the countrys performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Tajikistans economy, as well as the countrys performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the governments social welfare policies, as well as the countrys performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Table of Contents
Key developments in
Key Facts and Geographic Location
Structure and policies
Key political figures
Structure of government
Economic and social
Structure and policies
GDP and growth rate
International investment position
Structure and policies
Structure and Policies
Ask the analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Tajikistan - key facts
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Tajikistan
Figure 2: Tajikistan - key political events timeline
Figure 3: Tajikistan - key political figures
Figure 4: Distribution of seats in Assembly of Representatives
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Tajikistan, 2005-2015
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth rate of Tajikistan (constant prices), 2005-15
Figure 7: Sector specific GDP in Tajikistan, 2014
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Tajikistan, 2009-14
Figure 9: Industrial output in Tajikistan, 2009-14
Figure 10: Services output in Tajikistan, 2009-14
Figure 11: Tajikistans external trade, 2010-14
Figure 12: Inflation in Tajikistan, 2005-15
Figure 13: Unemployment in Tajikistan, 2004-14
Figure 14: Age distribution (as a percentage of total population), 2014
Figure 15: Major religions in Tajikistan
Figure 15: Healthcare expenditure, 2008-14
Figure 16: Internet user and penetration, 2010-14
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.