Your Cart Is Empty!
- Convenience-type customers are predominantly female and fall within the younger age categories.
- Technology is a key factor in promoting convenience and ease of use - these types of customers tend to have a particular affiliation with the use of mobile devices and smart/intuitive platforms, as well as enlisting the help of others when making a decision.
- Exclusivity is key.
- A sense of good value for money over an insurance providers brand reputation is the most widely sought factor among convenience consumers.
Verdict Financials "Customer Segmentation in UK Insurance: Convenience" highlights one attitudinal demographic group from which to better understand a particular type of insurance customer and how products and services should be shaped for this consumer group. We have also compared these types of customers with those who may fall into other attitudinally based segments of the consumer market in order to discover which additional traits are common among Convenience customers.
Reasons To Buy
- Inform your strategy with a knowledge of the key trends and sub-trends that influence insurance consumption habits and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends.
- Understand the importance of being led by the consumer in the financial services market and define your strategies with insight on what your customers really want - particularly those who value time efficiency and simplicity.
- Align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior.
Table of Contents
Defining Consumers Wanting Convenience
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.