Your Cart Is Empty!
- A little under half of all customers wish to be empowered to make their own decisions around insurance purchasing.
- Tailoring and bespoke products are only in high demand from a small proportion of customers, but we expect this will be one of the traits that experiences the most rapid shift towards prominence over time.
- Customers who may be defined as belonging within the individualism type are most likely to be older, and are less likely to use bank or comparison site channels for insurance or be led by considerations of convenience.
Verdict Financials "Customer Segmentation in UK Insurance: Individualism" focuses on one of eight attitudinally based consumer segments in our proprietary model - individualism - and explores this trait in relation to the market for key financial products. There are two ways in which individualism can be viewed in consumers approach to their services: wanting the freedom to make their own decisions, and looking for products that are personalized. These desires have an impact on all aspects of the insurance purchasing journey.
Reasons To Buy
- Inform your strategy with knowledge of the key trends and sub-trends that influence insurance consumption habits and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends.
- Understand the importance of being led by the consumer in the financial services market and define your strategies with insight on what your customers really want.
- Align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior.
Table of Contents
Individualism and UK Insurance Customers
Servicing Individualism: Case Studies
Worry + Peace
Bought By Many
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.