Your Cart Is Empty!
- Success demands customer-centric models - a shift towards this approach is essential in order to create products that consumers want to buy and brands that consumers want to associate themselves with.
- Attitudinal traits are rarely mutually exclusive - products or services that cater to a trend crossover offer consumers multiple benefits and will be attractive to a wider range of consumers.
- Trust is key. A sense of honesty from an insurance provider is not only the most widely sought factor among consumers - regardless of customer group - but also drives among the strongest sources of sentiment.
Verdict Financials Customer Segmentation in UK Insurance brief introduces eight attitudinal demographic groups which facilitate understanding of insurance customers and their product and service needs. Standard demographic analysis often fails to reveal sufficiently deep insight into consumer behavior and the motivations behind this. We have produced an attitudinal-based segmentation of the consumer market, and have used this to examine the market for key financial products.
Reasons To Buy
- Inform your strategy with knowledge of the key trends and sub-trends that influence insurance consumption habits and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends.
- Understand the importance of being led by the consumer in the financial services market and define your strategies with insight on what your customers really want.
- Align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior.
Table of Contents
Attitudinal Traits Among UK Insurance Consumers
Customer Segmentation: Conclusions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.