Your Cart Is Empty!
- Driven by improving economic conditions, the Czech Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.3% during 2014-2019.
- Increasing private consumption driven by improving labour market and growing export market coupled with depreciating Koruna will boost the economic growth of the Czech Republic.
- Retail and Leisure will be the fastest growing Profit channels in terms of sales during 2014-2019.
- Healthcare will be the fastest growing Cost channel, driven by the growing medical tourism and ageing population in the country.
Canadeans Czech Republic Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in the Czech Republic to 2019 report is a comprehensive analysis of the market with forecasts to 2019. The report gives insights into the latest market trends and sector level analysis that will help foodservice operators to identify growing opportunities in the market. It also covers a brief overview about the key players.
What else does this report offer?
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, which impact the foodservice market. Special focus on consumer, operator and technology trends that affect the performance of the industry
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the sector from 2009-2019
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both profit and cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- An overview of key players, together with insights such as business descriptions, product profiles and number of outlets
- Regulatory scenario insights for foodservice operators in the Czech market
Reasons To Buy
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Czech Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, development of Czech Republic as a medical tourist destination in Europe will drive the Healthcare foodservice sales.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. ongoing trend of "Lunch Specials" has led many full-service restaurants and some pubs to offer special lunch menus at lower prices to attract meal voucher holders.
- Brief overview of the key foodservice companies in the Czech Republic with information about their business descriptions, product profiles and number of outlets. This will provide a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Table of Contents
Macro Economic Analysis and Trends
Macroeconomic Analysis Consumer Trends Operator Trends Technology Trends
Foodservice Market Attractiveness
Market Size and Forecasts Market Share split by Profit Sector and Cost Sector
Profit Sector Analysis
Profit Sector Analysis by Channels and Sub-channels- Sales Analysis, Outlet Analysis and Transaction Analysis
Accommodation - Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Holiday Park, Hostel, Hotel and Motel
Leisure - Entertainment, Venue, Visitor Attraction
Pub, Club and Bar - Pub and Bar, Private Member and Social Club, Nightclub
Restaurants - Full Service Restaurant, Quick Service Restaurant and Fast Food, Coffee and Tea Shop, Ice Cream Vendor
Retail - Baker, Convenience Store, Delicatessen, Department Store, Garden Centre, Other Retail, Service Station Forecourt, Supermarket and Hypermarket
Travel - Air, Rail
Workplace - Government Department and Local Authority, Industrial, Retail, Financial and Office Based
Cost Sector Analysis
Cost Sector Analysis by Channels and Sub-channels- Sales Analysis, Outlet Analysis and Transaction Analysis
Education - Childrens Activity Centre, Further Education, Pre-School, Primary School, Secondary School, Tertiary, Training Centre
Healthcare - Hospital, Medical Centre, Residential Care
Military and Civil Defence - Military Overall, Police and Emergency Service
Welfare and Service - Other Welfare and Service, Prison, Welfare Meal
Company Overview , Product Portfolio and Number of Outlets
Profit Sector Outlets
Cost Sector Outlets
Profit Sector Transactions (Million), 2009-2019
Cost Sector Transactions (Million), 2009-2019
Profit Sector Sales (CZK Million), 2009-2019
Cost Sector Sales (CZK Million), 2009-2019
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.