Your Cart Is Empty!
In DIY markets that require more technical skills, shoppers are turning to tradesmen to do the work for them - and make up for a skills shortage. But in Decorative DIY, the ease of painting a room or putting up new wallpaper, and its instant noticeable impact, has significant appeal.
- Consumers are feeling less settled in their homes and willing to spend on them In the past year an increasing number of consumers are feeling less settled in their homes, with 18.0% stating that they are restricting spend on their home because they hope to move, compared with 14.8% in 2014. However, the slower housing market appears to be creating a backlog of homeowners with frustrated plans to move in the longer term.
- Consumers are more using DIY to add significant value to their properties Greater media coverage on the home improvement sector through shows such as Homes Under the Hammer and Grand Designs are raising consumer awareness of how home improvement can add value to a property, as well as encouraging creativity and aspiration, inspiring consumers to create their own dream homes.
- A growing number consumers are enjoying DIY projects A growing proportion of consumers that view DIY as more of a means to an end is not reducing enjoyment of the hobby. For many, it has been quite the opposite, with the proportion of DIY shoppers stating that they enjoy DIY having increased from 40.5% in 2014 to 42.5% in 2015.
- Increasing competitiveness amongst retailers in some DIY subcategories With many of the subcategories in Decorative DIY being low value, generic and functional decorating accessories (such as sandpaper and paint brushes), consumers want low prices, and retailers have been competing to offer these items for less.
"The Home Retail Series - Decorative DIY May 2016", a Home Retail series report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the Decorative DIY market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Decorative DIY market, , analyzing key trends in the market based consumer data from Verdict Retail.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for decorative DIY in the UK, with an overview regional analysis.
- Evaluation of major retailers and forecast; analysis of the major decorative DIY retailers in the UK market and an evaluation of their outlook and future prospects.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the decorative DIY market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Home Retail Series report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Decorative DIY market based on insights from Verdicts annual bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging Decorative DIY market.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.