Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, 39% of defense respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are unfavorable.
- In total, 59% of executives project a positive change in customer confidence in H1 2015.
- Defense industry operatives from North America forecast the lowest growth in staff headcount by 0.4% in H1 2015.
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the two biggest priorities for global defense industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligences exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the defense industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects in H1 2015. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next six months.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives opinion about the current state of the global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions.
- Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives expectation towards growth prospects for their company and the Industry over the next six months.
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes defense industry executives opinion about the change in customer confidence, globally, in H1 2015.
- Impact of supplier prices: determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change.
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions in H1 2015.
- Investment activities: ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on, and tracks the change priorities and strategies regarding future investments.
- Business concerns: examines industry executives attitude towards various business concerns.
- Key priorities: identifies the immediate priorities of industry executives operating in various regions.
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the defense industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
- The report assists readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and consumer issues including key growth regions.
- Defense suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and will be able to identify the key priorities likely to affect the industrys growth prospects.
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industrys growth prospects in H1 2015.
- The report helps defense executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global defense industry over the next six months.
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Respondent profile Economic State, growth prospects and consumer confidence
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in consumer confidence Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities Business concerns and organizational priorities
Level of concerns and expected impact
Significance of potential business priorities
List of Figures
Figure 1: Current economic condition - Overall
Figure 2: Current economic condition - Region
Figure 3: Current economic condition - Those who operate and do not operate in a region
Figure 4: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall
Figure 5: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall - In detail
Figure 6: Industry and company growth prospects - Region
Figure 7: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Overall
Figure 8: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Region
Figure 9: Projected change in supplier prices - Technology - Overall and regional
Figure 10: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Overall and regional
Figure 11: Projected change in supplier prices - Equipment and Components - Overall and regional
Figure 12: Staff headcount and sales outlook - Regional
Figure 13: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall
Figure 14: Top five business concerns - Region
Figure 15: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 16: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 17: Top five organizational priorities - Region
Figure 18: Organizational priorities - Overall and region
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.