Your Cart Is Empty!
- In total, 44% of industry executives indicate favorable or very favorable economic conditions in Asia and the Middle East
- Over one-third of industry executives anticipate no change in customer confidence in the next six months
- On average, defense industry executives forecast an increase of 2.9% in supplier prices for technology
- New product development is the key area where respondents expect to spend more in the next six months
- The performance of the Eurozone is the most pressing concern for the majority of executives with business operations in Europe and Asia-Pacific during H2 2015
- Focus on expansion into markets has gained prominence among executives with business operations in North America in H2 2015
compared to H1 2015
Strategic Defence Intelligences defense Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2015 presents executives opinion on the business environment over August 2015-January 2016. Organizations can understand the market by analyzing existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, organizations will have access to information categorized by region along with comparisons with H1 2015 (January 2015-June 2015) wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examine prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: know industry executives expectations towards their companys growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyze defense industry executives opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2015
- Supplier prices projection: determine expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: track expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H2 2015 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: know about various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: access information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2015
- Key priorities: examine top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the defense industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of defense industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2015
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Economic state, growth prospects and customer confidence
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in customer confidence
Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities
Business concerns and organizational priorities
Level of concerns and expected impact
Significance of potential business priorities
List of Figures
Figure 1: Profile of Respondents - By Company Type and Turnover
Figure 2: Profile of Respondents - By Designation and Region
Figure 3: Confidence Index- H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 4: State of the Economy: Key Takeouts
Figure 5: Current economic condition - Overall (H2 2015) comparison (H1 2015-H2 2015)
Figure 6: Current economic condition - Region
Figure 7: Current economic condition - Region - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 8: Current economic condition - Those who operate and do not operate in a region
Figure 9: State of the economy: In their words-1
Figure 10: State of the economy: In their words-2
Figure 11: Growth prospects and customer confidence: Key takeouts
Figure 12: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall
Figure 13: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall - In detail - comparison (H1 2015-H2 2015)
Figure 14: Industry and company growth prospects - Region
Figure 15: Industry and company growth prospects - Region - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 16: Anticipated variation in customer confidence - Overall (H2 2015) comparison (H1 2015-H2 2015)
Figure 17: Anticipated variation in customer confidence - Region
Figure 18: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Region - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 19: Supplier prices and customer confidence: In their words
Figure 20: Defense products and services price and expenditure: Key takeouts
Figure 21: Category wise supplier prices highlights
Figure 22: Projected change in supplier prices - Technology - Overall and regional
Figure 23: Projected change in supplier prices - Technology - Regional - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 24: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Overall and regional
Figure 25: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Regional - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 26: Projected change in supplier prices - Equipment and Components - Overall and regional
Figure 27: Projected change in supplier prices - Equipment and Components - Regional - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 28: Staff headcount and sales outlook - Regional - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 29: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall
Figure 30: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall - H1 2015-H2 2015
Figure 31: Priorities and concerns: Key takeouts
Figure 32: Concerns: Overview
Figure 33: Top five business concerns - Region
Figure 34: Business concerns - Regional highlights
Figure 35: Business concerns - Overall and regional - A
Figure 36: Business concerns - Overall and regional - B
Figure 37: Top five organizational priorities - Region
Figure 38: Organizational priorities - Regional highlights
Figure 39: Organizational priorities - Overall and region
Figure 40: Organizational priorities - Overall and region - Change compared to H1 2015
The Boeing Company
ODU GmbH and Co. KG
Airbus Defense and Space
Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH and Co. KG
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.