Your Cart Is Empty!
- Over one-third of respondents highlight a stable economic environment during H2 2016
- The majority of respondents are optimistic about company growth prospects in the next six months
- The majority of executives who operate in Asia-Pacific anticipate a positive change in customer confidence during H2 2016
- On an average, executives anticipate an increase of 3.5% in supplier prices for power and energy during the next six months
- New product development is the key area where respondents expect to spend more in H2 2016
- Improving operational efficiency is the top priorities for executives who operate in Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
SDIs defense Industry Business Confidence Survey H2 2016 examines executives opinion on the business environment over August 2016-January 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region and presents comparison with H1 2016 wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes defense industry executives opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H2 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2016
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the defense industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of defense industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2016
Table of Contents
- Methodology and sample size
- Respondent profile
- Confidence indexes
Economic state, growth prospects and customer confidence
- Existing economic environment
- Industry and company growth outlook
- Expected change in customer confidence
Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
- Supplier prices expectations
- Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
- Anticipated change in spend on key activities
Business concerns and organizational priorities
- Level of concerns and expected impact
- Significance of potential business priorities
List of Figures
Figure 1: Confidence Index- H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 2: Current economic condition - Overall (H2 2016) comparison (H1 2016-H2 2016)
Figure 3: Current economic condition - Region
Figure 4: Current economic condition - Region - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 5: Current economic condition - Those who operate and do not operate in a region
Figure 6: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall
Figure 7: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall - In detail - comparison (H1 2016-H2 2016)
Figure 8: Industry and company growth prospects - Region
Figure 9: Industry and company growth prospects - Region - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 10: Anticipated variation in customer confidence - Overall (H2 2016) comparison (H1 2016-H2 2016)
Figure 11: Anticipated variation in customer confidence - Region
Figure 12: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Region - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 13: Projected change in supplier prices - Technology - Overall and regional
Figure 14: Projected change in supplier prices - Technology - Regional - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 15: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Overall and regional
Figure 16: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Regional - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 17: Projected change in supplier prices - Equipment and Components - Overall and regional
Figure 18: Projected change in supplier prices - Equipment and Components - Regional - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 19: Staff headcount and sales outlook - Regional - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 20: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall
Figure 21: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall - H1 2016-H2 2016
Figure 22: Top five business concerns - Region
Figure 23: Business concerns - Overall and regional - A
Figure 24: Business concerns - Overall and regional - B
Figure 25: Top five organizational priorities - Region
Figure 26: Organizational priorities - Overall and region
Figure 27: Organizational priorities - Overall and region - Change compared to H1 2016
The Raytheon Company
LightPath Technologies Inc.
ISP Optics Corporation
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.