Your Cart Is Empty!
- Department store sales in China to reach US$141 billion in 2019
- Indonesia is the fastest growing market for department stores in the region
- Department stores post moderate growth in China, amid increasing online sales
- Japanese department stores and rising sales
- South Korean department stores are in trouble
- Provides a comprehensive view of the department stores retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecasts for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and department store retail trends
- The report covers twelve countries in Asia-Pacific.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the department stores retail market in Asia-Pacific, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.
Table of Contents
Global* department store market to surpass US$ 746.2 billion by 2019
More and more firms are starting innovation labs to renovate their business style, which could be a revolution in transforming retail.
Mergers and acquisitions to consolidate and reinvent a new business is the talk of the town.
Clothing and footwear was the largest category in the world in 2014 and will continue to be the largest category by 2019
Snippets of retail trends in Asia-Pacific
President Xi's Campaign and the Chinese department stores.
Japanese department stores and the rising sales.
Korean department stores are in a quagmire.
Retailers are adding a digital shopping experience for their customers, in Japan
Asia-Pacific: Department Store Retail Market
Largest markets in department store
Department stores' share of retail sales, 2014 and 2019
Fastest-growing markets in the Asia-Pacific, 2014-2019
Top three largest and fastest-growing category groups
Largest and fastest-growing category groups for department stores in the Asia-Pacific
Top five countries leading the growth of category groups
Department store trends in the Asia-Pacific
Major department store retailers in the Asia-Pacific
Innovative retailers in the Asia-Pacific
List of Figures
Department Store sales in the region
Department stores' share of retail sales 2014
Department stores' share of retail sales 2019
Fastest-growing markets in Asia-Pacific, 2014-2019
Top three largest and fastest-growing category groups in each country
Largest and fastest-growing category groups for department stores in Asia-Pacific
Furniture and Floor coverings
Health and beauty
Accessories, luggage and leather goods
Books, news and stationery
Clothing and footwear
Electrical and electronics
Home and garden products
Sports and leisure equipment
Food and grocery
Music, video and entertainment software
New world department store
Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.