Your Cart Is Empty!
- Saudi Arabia will remain the largest and fastest growing market
- Share of department stores sales in total retail sales is highest in the UAE
- Economic stability in Saudi Arabia fueling the growth of department stores
- Real-estate and tourism inflow fostering department stores growth in the UAE
- Provides a comprehensive view of the department stores retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2019; highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecasts for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and department store retail trends
- The report covers five countries in the Middle East and Africa
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the department stores retail market in Middle East and Africa. , highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.
Table of Contents
Global* department store market to surpass US$ 746.2 billion by 2019
More and more firms are starting innovation labs to renovate their business style, which could be a revolution in transforming retail.
Mergers and acquisitions to consolidate and reinvent a new business is the talk of the town.
Clothing and footwear was the largest category in the world in 2014 and will continue to be the largest category by 2019
Snippets of retail trends in Middle East and Africa
Saudi department stores and women at work
Tourism inflow fostering department stores growth in the UAE
Marks and Spencer's Virtual Closet in Jordan
Accessories, luggage and leather goods is the fastest growing category for the period 2014 -2019
Middle East and Africa: Department Store Retail Market
Largest markets in department store
Department stores' share of retail sales, 2014 and 2019
Fastest-growing markets in the Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019
Top three largest and fastest-growing category groups
Largest and fastest-growing category groups for department stores in the Middle East and Africa
Top five countries leading the growth of category groups
Department store trends in the Middle East and Africa
Major department store retailers in the Middle East and Africa
Innovative retailers in the Middle East and Africa
List of Figures
Department Store sales in the region
Department stores' share of retail sales 2014
Department stores' share of retail sales 2019
Fastest-growing markets in MEA, 2014-2019
Top three largest and fastest-growing category groups in each country
Largest and fastest-growing category groups for department stores in MEA
Accessories, luggage and leather goods
Electrical and electronics
Music, video and entertainment software
Furniture and floor coverings
Clothing and Footwear
Home and garden products
Books, news and stationery
Sports and leisure equipment
Health and beauty
Food and grocery
Hamashbir Department Stores
Marks and Spencer UAE
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.