Your Cart Is Empty!
- A major boost for Balkan tourism is European Union (EU) funding for regional projects. Implemented to boost cooperation among former warring states, the EU has identified a number of tourism projects related to cultural and ecotourism.
- Priority areas of funding include a project for promoting tourism in the Lower Danube Region shared by Romania and Bulgaria.
Canadeans report - "Destination Market Insights: Balkans" provides detailed information on the Balkans inbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Balkanss inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Balkanss inbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Romanias Inbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Contents
- Romania Key Trends, New Developments
- Main Source Markets - Hungary and US
- Bulgaria Key Trends, New Developments
- Main Source Markets - Turkey and Greece
- Croatia Key Trends, New Developments
- Main Source Markets - United Kingdom and Poland
- Slovenia Key Trends, New Developments
- Market Data
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Statistics, 2015
Table 2: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 3: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 4: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 5: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 6: Trans-European Transport Projects in the Balkans
Table 7: Table 7: Top Hotel Groups in the Balkans, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 2: Romania, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 3: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 4: Bulgaria, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 5: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 6: Croatia, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 7: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 8: Slovenia, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 9: Seats Available, 2009-2020
Figure 10: Balkans, Number of Hotel Establishments
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.